Search This Blog

Thursday, May 8, 2014

The Insomniac is Available Now!

The new Isobar Press edition of The Insomniac's Weather Report is now available at Amazon, Amazon Japan, Amazon UK, and directly from me. If you want a signed copy, please contact me via the contact link at my website, or leave me a comment on this blog with an address or URL by which I can contact you. (The first 20 people who contact me directly will get free shipping anywhere in the world.)

In the meantime, you can download an excerpt from the book here.

Thanks!

And thanks to Paul Rossiter of Isobar Press for making this edition available in almost no time at all!

[Backstory: Some of you may recall the The Insomniac's Weather Report was first published in 2011 by Three Candles Press, as the winner of their First Book Award. Unfortunately, Three Candles closed abruptly only months after beginning to issue copies, so this book languished in a state of suspension until Paul Rossiter rescued it earlier this year, winning my true gratitude. Poets whose manuscripts have suffered similar setbacks, have hope!]


No comments: