Search This Blog

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Hurrah for Friends

My friends are up to amazing things.

First, my friend Tracy Slater runs a reading series in Boston and also Osaka/Tokyo called Four Stories. It has been nominated by the Boston Phoenix for the best storytelling series in Boston, so vote for Four Stories, if you are so inclined. You can hear some of the readings (including a few of mine) by downloading MP3s of events at the Four Stories website.

Second, my friend Shannon Borg has a blog, 26 Kitchens, that this week got a mention in the New York Times Dining & Wine section. Shannon writes about her memories of the kitchens in her life, including the one we shared as roommates of yore.

So proud of my friends!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

aw shucks! Thanks, Jessica! It was so fun to write and remember all the laughs we shared! I love your blog. And your poetry of course!

miss you!
shannon

Jessica Goodfellow said...

Miss you too, Shan!