Search This Blog

Sunday, February 1, 2015

Poems in Film!

Exciting news: Motionpoems has announced their 6th season of poets, all female, inspired by VIDA: Women in Literary Arts. Thanks to Todd Boss and his staff for including one of my poems, along with the work of these great women: Sarah Blake, Paula Bohince, Rebecca Morgan Frank, Kim Addonizio, Michelle Gould, Melissa Studdard, Brenda Shaughnessy, Meghan O'Rourke, Patricia Smith, Jehanne Dubrow, Catherine Pierce, Ann Eichler Kolakowski, and Stacey Lynn Brown.

If you're in Minneapolis on May 21st, try to go to one of the two public screenings.

Yay!


4 comments:

drew said...

I love Motionpoems — and what great news that your poem is featured. Congratulations!

Jessica Goodfellow said...

Thanks, Drew. I'm a big fan of Motionpoems too, and am so excited to be included this season.

Erin M. said...

That's wonderful, Jessica! I love the Motionpoems projects. I'll tell my Minneapolis-dwelling brother to be sure to go.

Jessica Goodfellow said...

Thanks, Erin! I'm probably not going to be able to go, and I've been racking my brain, trying to think of someone I know in Minneapolis who might be able to attend.....Yay!

On an unrelated note, I just had to look up 'rack my brain' versus 'wrack my brain' and guess what, there are arguments in favor of each!