Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Mendeleev's Mandala Finds a Home

Mendeleev's Mandala, my most recent manuscript, has found a home at Mayapple Press. I'm excited to report that in February 2015, Judith Kerman's press will be publishing Mendeleev's Mandala (recently a finalist for the Anthony Hecht Poetry Prize from Waywiser Press).

I'm delighted to be joining quite a few poets whose work I admire who also call Mayapple Press their home, including Penelope Scambly Schott, Jeannine Hall Gailey (book forthcoming in 2015), Jayne Pupek, and Allison Joseph, among others.

Yay!

The Livelihood of Crows – Jayne Pupek
Voice: Poems - Allison JosephLillie Was a Goddess, Lillie was a Whore

3 comments:

Jeannine Hall Gailey said...

Congrats!

Carol Berg said...

Congratulations!!! Can't wait to read it...

Jessica Goodfellow said...

Thanks for your good wishes, Jeannine and Carol. And Jeannine, I'm happy to be represented by your publisher now!