Search This Blog

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Congrats to Mari

Friend and poet Mari L'Esperance is interviewed by J. P. Dancing Bear on Outofourmind's Posterous. You can listen here, by clicking on the 6/9/12 show (hover over the number, and when it becomes an arrow, click on it, and you can listen without going to iTunes).

Mari also co-edited a forthcoming anthology with Tomás Q. Morín called Coming Close: Poets Pay Tribute to Philip Levine as Teacher and Mentor (University of Iowa Press, 2013).

Congratulations, Mari, on many things, poetic and otherwise!

3 comments:

Mari said...

Jessica! I just saw this post -- thank you so much.

Jessica Goodfellow said...

It's such a fruitful wonderful time of your life, Mari! You're an inspiration!

Mari said...

Jessica, I could say the same for you -- school, teaching, new poems... I'm grateful that we can inspire one another. In all honestly, I feel like I'm flailing in the dark over here, but know it's a temporary trough while my life retools and next steps become more clear. Thank you again for the post, and for your support, always.