Search This Blog

Sunday, October 2, 2011

What You Invent When You're Rusty

It's no secret I have a poetry crush on Rusty Morrison. If you'd like to get familiar with her work, here's the link to a short 10-minute reading she gave at the Babylon Salon. Or maybe you already adore her poems as much as I do. Then you will enjoy these selections she presents from Necessities and Inventions, as well as her new work about illness. (If you cope with chronic illness, may I especially recommend you finish the entire video?)

I actually found this originally at P&W's column, A Writer's Advice, but the link to the video kept crashing. Still, I have to give credit where credit's due. And you could still read the column if you clicked here. Also, the link might not crash on you, giving some credence to my sense of technological paranoia.

(Finally, a second silly title for this blog could be What You Need When You're Rusty. Ya think?)

No comments: