Search This Blog

Monday, January 14, 2019

Pittsburgh Poetry Houses

Ever since I heard of the Pittsburgh Poetry Houses, I wanted to be a part of it. Self-described as " A few tiny houses scattered about the city of Pittsburgh each with four poems free for the taking," this is an admirable public art project. AND one of those tiny colorful houses is at Randyland, eeek!

So it's with a real thrill that I announce that editor Sarah Boyle selected my poem "Nocturne without Counterexample" for inclusion (previously published in the Baltimore Review). That means my poem has been to Randyland, though I have not (yet)!

Check out the whole issue. Or all the issues--go for it! Each poem is short because it needs to fit on a small paper to go in the tiny houses, so if you want shorter poems, this is your source.


No comments: