Search This Blog

Friday, June 28, 2013

ode to diode

It's been awhile since I've had any poems published online, but I'm happy to report that I have two poems in the new issue of diode poetry. If you have the inclination, please check them out.

There's also work by Michelle Bitting, Kara Candito, Nick Courtright, Kathleen McGookey, and Brandon Shimoda, among others. Nance van Winckel has some interesting altered book pages and digital collage as well.


Thanks to editors Patty Paine and Jeff Lodge for supporting my work.

8 comments:

Mari said...

Congratulations, Jessica! I'll take a look. Hope you're well. It's HOT in Pasadena.

Jessica Goodfellow said...

Thanks, Mari. Rainy season here; new leak in the master bedroom roof....sigh.

Anonymous said...

Excellent poems. I especially like the first one; the ending is really great.

Mari said...

Ack... seasonal opposites. Crank that AC and drink lots of iced mugi-cha...

Jessica Goodfellow said...

Thanks, Anon. The ending of that first one surprised me when I wrote it.

Jessica Goodfellow said...

Hi Mari,

Will do. You'll need air con too....And mugicha is never a bad idea. We keep two pitchers going in the fridge...

Tressa said...

Congratulations!

Jessica Goodfellow said...

Thanks, Tressa!