Search This Blog

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Luther Lashes Out

"You are spiritual scarecrows and monk calves." Or so said Martin Luther. Also, "Your astute minds have been completely turned into stinking mushrooms." How about this gem? "You are like mouse-dropping in the pepper."

Want to get insulted by Martin Luther? There's a website for that. Check it out, when you're feeling uppity, or just too good about life in general.

Or for kicks. Guy had a way with words.

(And here's a Lutherism tailor-made for me: "Are you not making an elephant out of a fly? What wonder workers!")

Hat tip to Blue Montakhab for this link.

2 comments:

Chris said...

A few years ago I cam across a similar site featuring insults from Shakespeare. Lots of fun.

Jessica Goodfellow said...

Hi Chris, I think I've seen the Shakespeare one some years ago. If you run across the link, let me know and I'll post it...but don't go looking for it. I could do that as easily as you.